Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,370 (元36,850) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)