Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,860 (5,396,598 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (43 minutes ago)