Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00266 AED / MMK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 267 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,717 (9,307,400 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)