Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 AED / MMK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,989 (21,270,192 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)