Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,598 (元67,299) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)