Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,630 (元48,364) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)