Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,081 (元93,856) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)