Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,894 (元78,050) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)