Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,586 (元47,919) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)