Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,259 (元62,382) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)