Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.873 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 235 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)