Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,472 (29,816 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)