Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,425 (27,384 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)