Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,832 (28,578 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)