Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31579 AED / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 226 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)