Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 AED / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 4 hours ago)