Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26176 AED / NAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,056 (187,407 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)