Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.063 AED / ANG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,092 (ƒ 22,338) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)