Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,313 (元64,294) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)