Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27026 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,028 (R 181,408) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)