Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,266 (元50,358) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)