Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,544 (元90,755) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)