Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,500 prices entered by 441 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)