Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.893 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,512 prices entered by 460 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)