Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26211 AED / NAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,117 (126,347 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)