Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27368 AED / NAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,761 (64,896 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)