Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27912 AED / NAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,856 (78,303 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)