Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28233 AED / NAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,342 (121,640 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)