Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.875 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,949 (45,665 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)