Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,392 (25,506 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)