Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,788 (47,349 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (29 minutes ago)