Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.296 AED / BGN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,117 (10,068 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)