Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,293 (R$ 22,963) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)