Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,172 (COL$15,534,701) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)