Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,663 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,945 (€6,126) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)