Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,910 (€12,252) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)