Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AED / LAK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,493 (110,522,241 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)