Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AED / LAK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,416 (102,500,407 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)