Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AED / LAK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,395 (54,898,019 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)