Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,544 (€7,812) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)