Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,366 (€8,090) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)