Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,923 (€7,773) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)