Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.366 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,828 (€7,520) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)