Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,476 (1,173,328 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)