Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45001 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,857 (79,682 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)