Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43615 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,858 (93,680 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)