Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05775 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,658 (₨305,759) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)