Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,465 ($18,916) in Vancouver, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (41 minutes ago)