Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,598 ($11,055) in Vancouver, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)