Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,535 (€6,930) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)