Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 AED / RSD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,860 (1,229,229 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)