Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36818 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 98,804 (Bs 268,357) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)