Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,584 (CH$3,741,265) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)