Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,759 (¥952,631) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)