Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,258 ($9,328) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)