Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,616 ($8,881) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)