Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,149 ($18,013) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)