Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,412 ($18,898) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (36 minutes ago)