Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,342 (元55,818) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)