Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,553 (元50,460) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)