Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07385 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 83,219 (Php1,126,840) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)