Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 AED / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)