Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 AED / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 231 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)