Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00149 AED / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (38 minutes ago)