Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 AED / MNT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,547 (19,848,077 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)