Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 AED / MNT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,269 (11,879,405 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)