Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,800 (₩11,844,503) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)