Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,002 (₩10,890,425) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)