Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 64,471 (₩20,359,385) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)