Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,653 (11,745,377 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (34 minutes ago)