Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AED / LBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,847 (12,691,611 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)