Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,819 (15,566KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)