Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36758 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 104,898 (Bs 285,377) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)