Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36818 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,166 (Bs 198,723) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)