Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 34% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 56,430 (52,243 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)