Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 57,076 (52,835 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)