Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 59,456 (55,040 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)