Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03337 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,159 (¥873,711) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)