Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03360 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,147 (¥1,135,269) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)