Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 129% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 84,571 (36,047,723 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)