Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 142% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 109,094 (46,504,251 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)