Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,167 (S/. 17,845) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)