Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44061 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,818 (kr 203,849) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)