Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46951 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,306 (kr 105,016) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)