Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43869 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 94,155 (kr 214,626) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)