Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44500 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 92,135 (kr 207,042) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)