Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43665 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 95,116 (kr 217,832) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)