Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46509 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 55,520 (kr 119,373) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)