Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43811 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 50,425 (kr 115,097) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)