Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,661 (C$17,949) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)