Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,635 (C$9,845) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)