Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.774 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,231 (9,455 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (38 minutes ago)