Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,557 (10,231 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)