Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 59,097 (24,219,200 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)