Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,252 (11,992,540 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)