Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AED / LBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,598 (11,765,160 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)